Last Revised: May 30, 2018 Effective Date: May 30, 2018
We are devoted to acting in a socially responsible manner when collecting, storing, processing, transferring, disclosing or using any information from you. We are committed to foster research and dialog surrounding the ethics of biodata and developing clear, meaningful, and achievable standards for ensuring the efficacy of biodata technologies while safeguarding the privacy of our Members.
1. The Types of Information We Collect.
We collect data about you when you use our Services, whether as a free or fee-based subscription. That data falls into four categories:
- “Personal Data” is information that you provide to us that can be used to identify you, such as your first and last name, address, phone number, email address and payment information.
- “Biometric Data” are data collected by sensors such as third-party headbands, heart rate monitors or fitness trackers, including the raw recordings from the sensors, such as EEG data (commonly known as brainwaves) as well as any scores or performance data that are generated when you use the Services.
- “System Data” consists of technical information about your computer or device, like your IP address, device type, operating system type and version, unique device identifiers, browser, browser language, and other systems data, and platform types.
- “Usage Data” are statistics collected about your interactions with our Services, including time spent on web pages or the Service, pages visited, features used in our Services, date and time, and other data regarding your use of the Services and any interactions with other users or other relevant websites. When we say your “Personal Information,” we mean Personal Data, Biometric Data and System Data provided by you or collected when you use the Services and any Usage Data that has been collected and associated with you or your account with us.
2. Your Personal Information Belongs to You.
You retain, at all times, complete ownership of all Personal Information collected during your use of our Services. We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide the Services to you. We will also retain and use your Personal Information as reasonably necessary to conduct our business, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
As the owner of your Personal Information, you can ask us for a copy of your Personal Information and we will provide it to you. You may use that information for any legal purpose, including with a service provided by someone else. You may ask us to update or correct any of your Personal Information or to deactivate your account and delete your Personally Information and, unless legally prohibited, we will do so. We will comply with your requests within 30 days. If we cannot delete your Personal Information for some valid reason—for example, because it is needed for a legal case—then we will tell you and you can request that we limit how it is used.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information.
We use and process your Personal Information to do things like provide our Services, communicate with you, troubleshoot issues, secure against fraud and abuse, improve and update our Services, analyze how people use our Services, and as required by law or necessary for safety and integrity. We may disclose your Personal Information to our business partners as appropriate them to perform services on our behalf. Our business partners may not use your Personal Information for any other purpose. We share your payment information with payment services providers to process payments; prevent, detect and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities; facilitate dispute resolution such as chargebacks or refunds; and for other purposes associated with the acceptance of credit or debit cards. We do not share your Personal Information with any third-party for direct marketing purposes. Special situations may require us to disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that this is necessary to protect or defend our rights, if required by law, or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
4. Analytics, Cookies and Usage Data.
5. Information Storage and Processing.
Your Personal Information will be stored using security methods that are current industry standards for the protection of personally identifiable information. However, irrespective of the country in which you live, you authorize us to use and process your data in, transfer it to, and store it in, the United States, Ireland and any other country where we operate. Specifically, Personal Information collected in Switzerland and the European Economic Area may be used, transferred, stored and processed outside those areas. You need to know that privacy and data protection laws in some of these countries may vary from the laws in the country in which you live.
6. Your Personal Information May Be Stored on Your Local Devices.
When you use our Services, some or all of your Personal Information may be stored on your local device. We urge you to take measures to protect your Personal Information, such as password protection or local data encryption as offered on both Google® Android™ and Apple® iOS™ devices. In any case, we cannot be responsible for the loss, theft or misuse of Personal Information stored on your local device.
7. Social Media.
Personal Information shared by you through channels such as e-mail, chat or any other social media cannot be protected by us. You share your information on social media at your own risk. Your interactions with social media are governed by the privacy policies of those social media companies.
8. Our User Forums.
If you use a forum on this website, you should be aware that any personal data you submit there is not private and can be read, collected, or used by others, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We cannot be responsible for the information you choose to submit in these forums. You may ask us to remove your post along with your personal data and we will do so promptly. However, there is no way for us to recall your information from others who might have read it in the interim.
9. Links to Other Sites.
If you click on a link to a third party site, you will leave the neuromore website and be redirected to the site you selected. Because we cannot control the policies of third parties, we cannot accept responsibility for any use of your Personal Information by such third parties, and we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to the same privacy practices as neuromore. You should review the privacy policies of any service provider from whom you request services. If you visit a third party website that is linked to from our website, you should read that site’s privacy statement before providing any personal data.
10. Product Information and Marketing Communications.
We may send you product or service-related information, and invitations to participate in surveys, research programs, etc. Please read any notices in any communication before you consent to participate. At any time, you may use the unsubscribe link included in our marketing communication to notify us that you no longer want to receive such information, or you may contact us directly.
11. Service-related Announcements.
We will send you service-related announcements only when we need to. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we may send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
12. Our Policy Towards Children.
Our Services are not directed to persons under 14 (or under 16 in the European Economic Area). If you become aware that your child under those ages has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, please contact us. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under those ages. If we become aware that a child under those ages has provided us with any Personal Information, we will remove it and terminate the child’s account.
13. Contact Us.
Contact us by email :
Contact us by mail: neuromore co
382 NE 191st St #2633 Miami, FL 33179-3899 United States of America